Monday, November 17, 2008

Some Good News.

Today Tom met with his doctor (and cousin) Frank Capista to go over the initial results of his CAT scan that he had last Wednesday. Frank said the report was good, there don't seem to be any shadows indicating metastesies (spelling, anyone??).

He also saw the wonder-chiropractor (Dr. Amoia), turned in his keys, finished his sub plans, and has been just super busy like usual all day. I think he's also grading 10,000 assignments for Berklee as well, but maybe I'm overestimating the quantity.

4 comments:

John Dunphy said...

Good news!! It looks like things are looking up. It's also good to hear about the patient "slow down". I am in the process of going thru my cloud collection for the recovery period. I have a 30 year collection, but they need to be cataloged. I also have a collection of spots on the wall that need some serious attention. I hope things continue to look good. Good luck tomorrow, Buddy. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Westerlinds said...

We will be praying for you to have a speedy recovery and more good news!
We love you all,
Lucinda, Ole, Brian (who is praying from Iowa), Kylie, Dan and Josh

Ginna Wall said...

Tom, Tiiu, there hasn't been one minute when you weren't in my thoughts today. If love has any power, and if prayers have any effect, then you're all set, because I got you covered. Praise to both of you for your good humor; praise and thanksgiving for the hospital staff who will do excellent, caring work tomorrow. Thanks for starting the blog--I'll be watching for the good news!

pattie said...

tom tiiu liia gu and kalev~ sending you all our thoughts, prayers and love through our deep connections to each other~ it seems things are on the upswing, which is great news! Tom only you could make such a list while still in recovery~know that we love you all and will see you soon gu and kalev if you need me just call, tiiu you and yours are in ours, always have been, what can i do for you these days?????
love to all and a speedy recovery, for you maajor tom! love the mathersons